Litigants in Person . . .
When you cannot have full legal representation and have to do your own case, we help to minimise your
difficulties and disadvantages. We can provide both comprehensive or flexible support:
- Ad hoc legal advice on specific points
- Help with handling evidence
- Preparing skeleton arguments
- Drafting of documentation
- Advice on cases
- Legal research
- Low cost Assistance with case preparation, drafting, arguments, hearings, and law points
NB: We only conduct full litigation in employment tribunals. For civil courts we offer only
flexible ad hoc support. We do not conduct court cases.
We take no responsibility for the outcome of your case.